We are considered an Essential Business and we will be open for electrical service needs.
To protect ourselves and our customers, we can ensure that we will:
- Wear masks or a face covering while on the customer’s property
- Wear booties and gloves for indoor work
- Sanitize our hands before and after we work in your home
- Conduct temperature checks regularly
- Not schedule an employee if they or anyone in their household are feeling anything less than 100% healthy
We ask that your household will abide by the following guidelines:
1. Has anyone in the household traveled in the last 15 days? If yes, we legally have to postpone scheduling any interior work until they are asymptomatic (zero signs of any illness) for at least 2 weeks.
2. Is anyone in the household coughing or ill in any way? If yes, we need to postpone any interior work until they are symptom-free.
3. The area the electricians are scheduled to be working in – needs to be free of all at-home family members, ie: children or other non-essential contact family members.
4. Are there any immunocompromised people at the work location? Anyone with a condition that impairs your lungs, heart, or weakens your immune system. Our workers will take extra safety precautions.
This protocol is for the protection of our customers, employees, and their families.
We wish you all well during this difficult time. Call Pete Armes directly, after hours, with any electrical concerns.
(949) 855-9814 between 8am – 5pm M-F
(949) 292-4453 Pete’s Cell for after hours and emergencies